30. Insights from a 23 year old "Mobster" an interview with our son Zayne.
This week we are super excited to have our son Zayne as our guest. Yes, he is a "Mobster" for Dutch Bros, a coffee and smoothie shop in the western United States. It's more than a coffee shop. It's an experience! Join us as we explore moving passed a transaction to creating a transformative experience focused on YOU! This is such a fun and enlightening interview join us as we learn from a 23 year old mobster.
- Introduction to Zayne, our number 3 son Zayne and Dutch Bros
- MOB - Master of Barista. Protectors of Dutch Bros culture
- How you can make something transactional into something transformational
- Push authenticity and being intentional in everything you do
- You can get coffee anywhere but what Dutch Bros actually sells is love
- Training Dutch Bros team members to create a transformative experience
- Providing the same direction to create a phenomenal culture
- Anyone can have a BIG impact with the right heart
- Inspiration comes from so many good places
- What inspires and pushes Zayne to be inspirational to others. Discovering his own empowerment
- The importance of self care. Take care of you so that you can then take care of others
- Healthy Nos - Yes it's ok to say No
Additional podcast mentioned in this episode - Champion Fyre with Cornelius Dunlap