33. Battling The Internal Turmoil
In followup to last week’s podcast, we share some tips that we've found or that were share with us to help you work through or prevent the downward spiral of stress, depression, and anxiety. Plus Judie rolls her eyes and Jody leading to a funny discussion.
- Recognizing that stress is real. There are points of friction that we need to embrace to grow.
- Battling the internal turmoil while putting on your best face for the world
- Extend a little more grace, kindness, and patience
- If you didn’t have bad luck you’d have no luck at all
- Laughter can help you face challenges and dark days
- Tips to battle the internal turmoil
- Be aware of yourself
- Journaling your good days and bad days so you can see patterns. Mind Mapping
- Talking to others
- Happy light. Getting sunshine
- Staying busy at productive things
- Say no at the right time
If you are struggling and would like to visit with one of us please contact us at email@example.com Make sure to check out last week’s episode where we have a candid discussion about our personal battle with anxiety, depression and stress.