51. The Power of MINDSET!
We are back together. Jody spent the last week in Orlando attending and speaking at the Mobile Tech Expo. Jody's experience in a triathlon, the Kansas City Chiefs come back in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl, and Judie giving birth serve as the backdrop to the power of MINDSET in helping you push through obstacles to achieve your goal.
- 1st Super Bowl Judie and I weren’t together to watch the game.
- Jody Speaking at Mobile Tech Expo - 2020 Vision - Maniacal focus on your business
- Down 10 points, the Kansas City Chiefs, stay focused on their goal to come back to beat our 49ers in the Super Bowl.
- No way to prepare for arms, legs and waves in Jody’s 1st Triathlon.
- Pausing to get my mindset laser focused on the goal
- How do you train yourself to stay focused?
- When is it the right time to step away and quit?
- Starting with the mindset that you have a way out instead of having a “no way out” mindset
- Seth Godin - People quit all the time the quite at the right time
- Judie giving birth to Devon - expectations blown out of the water
- Andy Reid Coach of Kansas City Chiefs - 20 years to win the ring
Book Mentioned in this episode: Seth Godin - “The Dip” https://www.amazon.com/Dip-Little-Book-Teaches-Stick/dp/1591841666/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=choosedontexc-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=52fefe20645ea3daf6396580d8454bd9&creativeASIN=1591841666
Thank you for listening. Please make sure to subscribe and give us a review.