Ep. 16 Should We Stay Or Should We Go
Should we stay or should we go? We debate taking an escape to Cancun Mexico to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Then the question arises again 3 days later while at the resort. We look at look at how life can be full of extreme highs, average days and extreme lows and how our vacation was a microcosm of that experience. Plus we get a surprise guest while recording. Come join us for another exploration of the power of choice in your life. A few highlights of today’s episode:
- Should we stay or go?
- You can’t put a price on memories
- Yes you are a couple, but you have to take care of you. You can be alone but together
- Live is full of high, average and low experiences. How do embraced all that life has to give us.
- Creating the life you want doesn’t come without challenges
- A surprise guest drops in while we record our podcast that gives Judie a scare
- We share a HORRIBLE experience with a time share sales. Should we go or push passed the bad moment and enjoy the trip.
This episode sponsored by The Muscle Donut
Contact us at email@example.com