Judgement Free Zone Part Two - All About You!
Today we jump into round two of the Judgement Free Zone. This time we explore the importance of not judging yourself. Yeah you! Be honest we have tendency to judge ourselves harder than everyone else. We give other people grace. Why don’t we give ourself the same grace we give others - the grace to grow. Join us as we explore placing yourself in the Judgement Free Zone.
A few key points from today:
- Importance of being kind to yourself.
- Why do we need to compare ourself? The danger of comparing and desparing
- The power of keeping a gratitude journal to see the good in your life
- It’s about the journey not the destination. Are you bringing others with you?
- Your story is exactly what others need.
- Why do we give everyone else a break but we don’t give ourself a break?
- There is no such thing as flawless. In fact your "flaws" make you unique and beautiful!
- Embrace our own uniqueness!
Do you see your true worth? How do you overcome your own self doubt and self judgement. We’d love to hear your thoughts. Send us a message at email@example.com