How to look and feel your best if you have very little spare time - with Serena Sabala of Whole Shift Wellness
Serena is a Wellness Coach, Certified Yoga Teacher and Plant Based Nutrition Consultant who has studied nutrition for over ten years. She is the co-Founder of Whole Shift Wellness, which specializes in bespoke programs for time pressed professionals who want to look and feel their best. Their programmes are based around the 3 pillars of FOCUS, FOOD and FITNESS because, they believe, if one of these pillars is weak you simply can’t achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
In this episode we discuss:
- The most common wellness issues, what causes them and how they can be addressed
- The importance of taking a holistic approach and the role diet plays in wellness
- How they tailor their programmes for different clients and what that might look like when it comes to food
- Tips for someone thinking of reducing their meat intake
- The results that are possible when clients take ownership of their wellness