Online Course Creation for Spiritual Driven Entrepreneurs with Paul Thomson
If you are an entrepreneur driven by a higher purpose this is an episode you do not want to miss. Join Paul and I as we dive deep into foundational principles around course creation and getting your message heard.
Creating an online space to connect and bring a community together through sharing our gifts is the way of the future. As an entrepreneur myself, I know how scary and overwhelming technology can be. Our minds can go into a downward spiral of logistics and take us away from why we are truly here.
Do you ever worry about the following:
- Where do I start?
- How do I know anyone will want to listen to me?
- What are the steps I need to take to get my message heard and my course built?
Paul has the innate gift of creating ease, structure, and support. He is a gift in and of himself and throughout the episode shares his incredible wisdom on how to use technology to harness what you do and amplify it.
When you listen in you will learn:
- Important steps you can’t miss before you even start creating the course
- How to overcome self-doubt and resistance by learning easy, actionable steps to getting your course online
- How to determine who your audience is and the RIGHT way to speak to them
- How to get customers to come directly to you
Paul Thomson has built an online business empowering six, seven, and even eight-figure business owners to create and sell online courses. Specifically, he’s helped dozens of entrepreneurs at all levels to share their expertise in the online space, scale their business, and make money while they’re at it. He is an Australian native currently living in Bali while traveling the world. Featured in Forbes, Thrive Global & Founder of The Online Course Creators Hub, Paul continues to pave the way as one of the leading industry experts in course development & marketing.
Find out more about how to work with Paul directly here: www.thepaulthomson.com