Get Good - Goose-Stepping Towards Glorious Nippon
We're back from our
government mandated community service hiatus! This week on the 'cast: I hatefucked Binding of Isaac (again), Spiffy did nothing inappropriate with the teenage Lara Croft, and we both still have blue balls about Enter the Gungeon!
CLICK BELOW FOR PETER MOLY- YOU KNOW WHAT I'M NOT DOING IT AGAIN
- Eurogamer drops review scores! Which is great, but also scary, because...
- Joystiq drops review scores! And then shuts down a week later! And then...Engadget bought them?
- Peter Molyneux reneges on Kickstarter promises, dumps Godus like a prom night dumpster baby!
- Sunless Sea is apparently the second coming in the form of a Roguelike, and that's okay by me!
- Dying Light is like a better Dead Island, which means it must be the greatest videogame ever.
- Sonic team exploring BOLD NEW TERRITORY with...an iOS free to play game with microtransactions. Fucking Sega.
- Devolver Digital says "Fuck you Nintendo!", Nintendo still hasn't the vaguest idea what Devolver Digital is.
- Square Enix Triple Packs are here! One of them is actioney, and one of them is stealthy, and they're both pretty rad.
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth getting 100 more items in a future update!
BONUS DEFINITELY NOT NEWS!
Contact us at getgoodcast(at)gmail.com!
Visit our website at getgoodpodcast.com!
Intro and outro credits:
"Fig Leaf Rag" By Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: Attribution 3.0