Get Good - Someone Let Us Make It This Far
EPISODE 50 - Someone let us make it this far.
Happy 50th episode, dear listeners. I guess we made it this far and now it’s time to keep going. It’s been great fun being a part of this and everyone is looking forward to the next 50. Without further ado, here comes your linkdump.
- Resident snake-oil salesman, Peter Molyneaux emerges from his hole with sweet little lies and sky high dreams. Despite Lionhead closing down and the team scattered to the wind, the physical embodiment of David Cage’s talent wants to bring you Fable 4.
- Facing a problem only shared by Scrooge McDuck, and anyone else is a gold coin swimming pool, WoW players have too much gold on hand and not enough to spend it on. At first, Blizzard tried to solve it by letting players buy game time, but even that proved to be too little. Now, the good folks at Blizzard want to let you buy their full games with WoW Gold. Save those coins!
- Pokemon Sun/Moon is out and comes packaged with some neato things. First, players using a save editor encounter a bug in pokemon centers that lock them out of their game permanently. Good.
- But there are also new features, including QR scans and item scans. These help you fill your pokedex and hunt pokemon not native to Alola. Check it out!
- Symmetra is getting that overhaul and it’s live on the PTR now. They basically crammed Reinhardt’s shield in her gun and it’s cool as hell.
- Monster Hunter. Movie. Set in modern day. By the Resident Evil movie folks. Bye.
“Play The Game *Triple H*” By Mega Ran (megaranmusic.com)