Get Good - Someone Make Me a Skinner Box
This week, we fuck up the podcast repeatedly in our excitement over new keyboards, World of Warcraft(?!), and how Luftrausers is still ass-steroids.
Also, it wasn't me this time! WOOOOOOOOOO
CLICK DOWN THERE FOR THE NEWS
- Namco Patent on minigames in loading screens expires in November. JOUST LOAD GET HYPE
- GTA V has PC Specs! They're medium high! That's the whole story.
- Halo: Master Chief Collection customers to get free month of Xbox LIVE for their troubles
- Australia hates cool videogames, specifically Hotline Miami 2!
- Humble Indie Bundle: Brawlers is TOTALLY WORTH YOUR MONEY
- Evolve has a lot of DLC/season pass/pre-order stuff!
- DmC Definitive Edition pushed up a week!
- Filthy Gaijin aren’t allowed the normal New 3DS, you will learn to love the XL
- Transistor sells 600k copies and IS BEST GAME-U.
- Harmonix asking about making more rock band? What? Rock band? Like the video game?
Contact us at getgoodcast(at)gmail.com!
Visit our website at getgoodpodcast.com!
Intro and outro credits:
"Fig Leaf Rag" By Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: Attribution 3.0