Get Good - Something, Something, Watch_Dogs 2
All the nerd, none of the porn. Aaron of Nerd Porn podcast joins your hosts this week to catch up on old times, get side tracked a bunch, and generally not care about Watch_Dogs 2. We also cover the big rumors and make predictions leading up to E3.
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is an HD remaster of FFXII, originally on the PS2. Complete with Zodiac job system, everything from the International edition, and Vaan’s painted on abs.
- Agents of Mayhem, an open world adventure game from the makers of Saint’s Row. If you tossed G.I. Joe into Steelport, this is the result. G.I. Roooooooow!
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8 - Final Chapter Prologue: The last in the series of Kingdom Hearts spinoffs and remakes, KH 2.8 brings us never before seen content, KH3 technology and engine, and basically everything short of KH3 itself.
- Injustice 2, because Superman needs armor. Netherrealms preps the sequel which seems to fuse Injustice, Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter x Tekken. Good luck everyone! Now with gameplay!
- Watch Dogs 2 Mediocrity returns in the latest edition of Assassin’s Creed, but in the modern era, except not how anyone wanted, and lacking Desmond Miles. At least the promise to fix everything wrong with
the betaWatch Dogs 1
- LITHIUM CITY! Isometric Hotline Miami where dead enemies shatter into glass and everything is neon.
- CUPHEAD! Felix the Cat meets Mega Man!
- Sony confirms PS4 NEO, says it won’t be at E3. Will cost more than current PS4 and both will continue to be sold throughout the PS4 lifecycle.
- Koei Tecmo releases teaser site for new Musou game.
From the floor of the Angry Dome:
Contact us at getgoodcast(at)gmail.com!
Visit our website at getgoodpodcast.com!