Get Good - Who Overwatches The Overwatch
We’re back! So is the NX, Pokemon Go, and Overwatch. I’m beginning to worry we’re pigeonholing ourselves to get you guys the latest happenings in the game world. You still love us, right? TELL ME I’M PRETTY!
- So Eurogamer released an article on the NX and reinforced all the things we told you, and added in detachable controllers to the potential trainwreck that is the NX.
- Niantic hosted a panel at Comic Com to reveal the team leaders and dicuss the present and future state of the game.
- Later that week they also patched pokemon GO, nerfing Vaporeon, removing steps, letting you play dress up with your trainer, and optimizing the UI.
- Nintendo’s investors also learned that Nintendo does not own Pokemon, causing their soaring stock to come down and even out.
- Double the Sonic, double the disappointment, coming holiday 2017 Sonic Generations 2 (speculative title).
- True to form, Blizzard released a patch to balance out their last patch and skew the Overwatch meta before anyone could get use to it.
- Roll20.net FINALLY partners with Wizards of the Coast to bring D&D to your PC!
Contact us at getgoodcast(at)gmail.com!
Visit our website at getgoodpodcast.com!