68: Hanne Nabintu Herland | Christian Lady Viking fighting the New Left Tyranny
It is my pleasure today to be speaking with Hanne Nabintu Herland, bestselling Scandanavian author and founder of the Herland Report website and YouTube channel, which has been read and viewed by millions.
Hanne is author of the newly released book, New Left Tyranny, which she adds to her list of 9 other books written in Norwegian and English, including "Alarm! Reflections on a culture in crisis" and an autobiography "Respect" published in 2012.
Hanne is a Scandinavian historian of comparative religions, bestselling author, columnist and TV producer, known from the media for sharp analysis and fearless speech. She was born and raised in Africa, has lived in South America, the Middle East and travelled extensively in Asia.
In our wideranging discussion, we speak about:
- the global coronavirus overreaction
- growing up in Africa, the Congo, East Africa
- her culture shock at returning to Europe at the age of 19
- the fear of non-Western foreigners by many Norwegians
- the hypocrisy of the West with regard to its foreign "allies" and "enemies"
- her new book, New Left Tyranny
- the importance of historic Christian values to Western Civilisation
- the neo-Marxist assault on Western civilisation and historic values
- how her bestselling blockbuster book in 2010 allowed her to start the Herland Report as an independent media house
- the emergence of simplistic race thinking on the right and left
- censorship in Norway vs. US and UK
- Black Lives Matter and Donald Trump
- How the Viking Spirit was quenched in Scandanavia to a meek socialism
- her Christian foundation and how she relates this to interaction with people of other religions and faiths
- Jurgen Habermas and his turnabout with regard to secularism and Christianity
- The murderousness of atheism, e.g. Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler
- the powerlessness of Donald Trump
- the US being in a state of civil war, with the President powerless in the face of the Deep State
- globalism and the dominance of corporations
- the danger of a strong state being able to be controlled by a small group
- the danger of socialism
- the merging of NGOs with global billionaires and multinational corporations
- the importance of diversity and difference and the nation state
- Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules for Life