30 - Bittersauce and Pee
Today on Occasionally Explicit, Ashley and I talk about what it's really like to hustle, work for yourself, and how entrepreneurship impacts a marriage. We look at what it really takes to be successful in business, and how we both almost gave up.
Things We Chatted About:
- Where we were last week
- "Getting a raise" when you're an entrepreneur
- Building passive income
- Ellory's upcoming book: The Exit Strategy
- What it was like without an exit strategy for us
- Building your "overnight success"
- A random visitor
- Football season!!
- New Zealand update
- Ellory's birthday
- Read: Day Job to Dream Job by Kary Oberbrunner
- Join our Facebook group!