Own The Corporate Ladder
Episode 3

Be Selective When Choosing Your Customers

published on

Own The Corporate Ladder Podcast - Episode 3 In Episode 3 we discuss why it's important to be selective on what customers you're working with and how much time you're dedicating to them. Don't fall into the trap of spending 80% of your time working with 20% of your customers. It's not fair to the other 80% of your customers that might feel neglected. Be honest with yourself and your customers when deciding who to work with. If you have a personality conflict or frankly you think they're an asshole, maybe they're not the right fit for your company.

Log in with one of the networks to the right to comment. Cancel
0 Comments