Firestone 600 Review
The guys are back with episode 4, the review of the 2015 Firestone 600 at Texas Motor Speedway. They are joined by Kyle Brown of the Spotter's Stand.
For a review of what happened in last week's Firestone 600 at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Next Gen Indy Race Report
- Scott Dixon Victorious in Firestone 600 Shootout at Texas Motor Speedway
- Spotter's Stand: 2015 Texas Motor Speedway Pre-Race Strategy Guide
This week's headlines:
- Hondas Make Their Mark at Firestone 600 Night Practice
- Grace Autosport gaining momentum
- Chevrolet says no proof on Indy crashes
- It’s time for Rule 9.3
- Briscoe expected to continue in SPM car for balance of IndyCar season post-Toronto
- CFH Racing Hopes Toronto Brings Calm
- Saavedra’s Surprise Return to the No. 8
We discuss what to look forward to in next weekend's Honda Indy Toronto. Check out Next Gen Indy's Race Report here.
Also, make sure to keep up with the great contect by Kyle Brown over at Spotter's Stand:
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.