ReaperCast 76 - Why are we revisiting old games?
Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we talk about why we're revisiting old games.
- Frustrations on building an adult gaming community
- Paragon to close April 26th
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta
- Call of Duty WW2 DLC Pack 1, The Resistance, Is Out Now On PS4
- Ubisoft Raising Price of Siege - Rolled back already.
- Anthem Delayed
- EA confirms Anthem to Q1 2019, and a new Battlefield in its place Fall 2018 (IGN)
- Battlefront 2 sells 9 million copies.
- Played twice as much during its first quarter than Battlefront 1.
- Is Facebook Going After Twitch/Mixer?
Topic - Why are we revisiting old games?
- Why can’t new games hold our attention long?
- Do games having dailies help contribute to gamer ADD?
- Have the main genres been flooded with good titles?