The ReaperCast 46 - How do you buy your Video Games?
Jack Zubyk published on
GRG Community Night
- Monday - Titanfall 2 Night
- Tuesday Destiny Reset Night
- Wednesday Night Community Night BF1 / TF2 /Destiny
- Friday BF1 / Titanfall
- Saturday Night Survival - The Division Survival mode 11/26
- Sunday 27 - GRG Red Rocket Tournament
- NES Classic released last week
- NBA 2K VR released 11/22
- XBox/PS Black Friday sales
- The Division 1.5 DLC / Patch released
- Games with Gold: Sleeping Dogs DE, Outlast
- Rumored Dashboard updates: New guide tabs, end of snap/pic in pic mode
- Titanfall 2 first DLC to be released on November 30th.
Main Topic - Disc vs Digital - how do you purchase games?
- Digital advantages
- Convenient - switch games at the press of a button
- Game sharing
- Disc advantages
- Trade in
- Still a tangible product you can stroke
- Better specials?
- How do data caps come into play?
Vengeful Jedi's links
- GeekDig Podcast: www.geekdigpod.com Twitter - @GeekDigPod
- Green Up Podcast: www.greenuppodcast.com Twitter - @GreenUpPodcast
- Horrible Gamers Podcast: Twitter - @_Horriblegamers
- Ridiculous Ramblings: www.ridiculouscast.com Twitter - @Ridiculouscast
- All of the podcasts are on iTunes & Stitcher