River of Consciousness
s 1 ep 63 - Baroque Was Dope
Welcome welcome everyone to another episode of River of Consciousness!!!
I'm not really sure what I'm going to preface here, but I think I should say something. The only reason I think that is because I have literally nothing else to do right now. I've spent my Saturday doing this (in a good way) and I'm glad I at least had something to do. Also Nathan totally didnt forget to record using his regular microphone. It was a tech issue. I
in this ep we talk about.
- Nocks birthday, which I totally knew about (in a global pandemic)
- A new segment entitled “What’s in Nathan’s Fridge”
- Out-of-house coffee and *doing* energy drinks
- My new obsession with Vietnam war movies
- The times we asked random people for their phone numbers *romantically*
- Bill gates: savior of the world
- Interplanetary law
- My thoughts about traveling
- Nathan’s Wanderlust
- (Seriously, Nathan has wanderlust lol)
The city of gold
And another THRILLING round of Love it or Get Rid of it
Shirts coming soon!!!
www.Plebeian.US (check out the other podcasts on the network)
www.letterboxd.com/satchini/ Check out what movies I've been watching and what I think of them
www.instagram.com/roc_podcast (pictures related to each podcast posted here)
RiverOfQuestions@gmail.com (cool ass email no one ever submits to)
www.facebook.com/rocpodcast (i forget to check here bc I dont use facebook that much but I dont think anyone posts here anyways.)