Episode 3: Skate & Surf Music Festival
Welcome to the Shows I Go To Podcast!
- Episode 3 will include introductions to your weekly hosts: Tyler Holland & Rebecca Weinberg.
- We'll talk about New Releases and Music News with Garrett East in our segment "Shit You Need to Know."
- We have some crazy good recaps of Skate & Surf Music Festival in Asbury Park, NJ as well as Brand New with Mitchel Foster!
- Obviously tune in to our awesome weekly segment "Weird Ass Band Names." We have some real weird ones for you this week!
- We are also doing our first ever podcast ticket giveaway to The Story So Far with Four Year Strong, Terror and Souvenirs at The Plaza Live in Orlando on May 30th. In order to win you MUST listen to the full podcast and answer our trivia question which can only be found hidden within this episode! Once you have the answer, tweet us or email us!
Special Musical Shoutouts To: The Gaslight Anthem for being so wonderful and giving us the "soundtracks to our lives!" Also thanks to Skate & Surf and Asbury Park, NJ for hosting! It was a great weekend filled with music, laughter, sun and beer.
firstname.lastname@example.org / @InTyler_WeTrust
email@example.com / @RebeccaSaaaays / www.showsiphoto.tumblr.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / @TEH_EAST
Go to: www.showsigoto.com
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat!