The Week Ahead, March 20, 2017
Kea Wilson (Strong Towns' Director of Community Engagement) fills in for Chuck Marohn on this weekly podcast hosted by Rachel Quednau. They discuss Kea's recent writing and an upcoming article she's working on about time banking in St. Louis, MO. They also provide some behind the scenes info about the impending Strong Towns Summit in Tulsa, OK and an update on the Strongest Town Contest.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- The Cowry Collective in St. Louis, MO
- Nebraska Bike Walk Summit and Meet Up where Chuck Marohn is speaking later this week
- Strong Towns Summit in Tulsa, OK. Read about workshops here.
- Vital Little Plans by Jane Jacobs
- Dark Age Ahead by Jane Jacobs
- The Index Card: Why Personal Finance Doesn't Have to Be Complicated by Helaine Olen and Harold Pollack
- Strongest Town Contest