The Week Ahead: Strong Citizens and Safe Streets
Rachel's guest on this week's episode is Strong Towns Director of Community Engagement, Kea Wilson. She talks about some recent articles she's written on safe streets issues in her city of St. Louis, MO. Kea and Rachel also discuss the current standings in the Strongest Town Contest. Round 2 kicks off tomorrow so don't forget to tune in and vote.
Mentioned in this Episode
- When your city hates your traffic calming measures by Kea Wilson
- What if you and your neighbors redesigned your town's worst intersection? by Kea Wilson
- Announcing the Winners of Round 1 in our Strongest Town Contest
- Join us on Wednesday at 11am CT to discuss the contest on Slack.
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson
- The Honestly Adoption Podcast