The Week Ahead with Special Guest Kea Wilson
With Chuck on the road, Rachel brings in her colleague Kea Wilson for a special edition of the Week Ahead podcast. Rachel and Kea discuss articles they've recently written and some upcoming projects. They also announce a slackchat they're hosting on Friday and discuss some favorite books.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- "Is your state transportation system broke? Then hit up the Prius drivers!"
- "False Choices in American Transportation"
- Event in Pensacola, FL
- Event in Holland, MI
- "Four Tips for Better Community Engagement"
- This Week's Slackchat: Open Resource Sharing with Kea and Rachel
- Sign up for Slack
- The Cooking Gene: A Journey Through African American Culinary History in the Old South by Michael Twitty
- We Eat Our Young by Kea Wilson
- Becoming Jane Jacobs by Peter Laurence