Zero to Hero (Is Online multipalyer Building or Tearing Down Social Gaming? How to get involved in Local Gaming Communities and Why!)SCS: 39
The Super Co-op Squad is joined by long time supporter and good friend of the podcast, Chanlder Saenz! This week we talk about choices in gaming and the fine line between getting it right and getting it wrong. We also have a round table discussion about online gaming and how that might be positively or negatively affecting our social habits during our gaming sessions. Johnnie, Garrett and Chandler makes Super Co-op Squad history in the Gamer Trivia and Joshua returns from his brief hiatus to EVO 2017!
Super Co-op Squad is a weekly talk show all about discussing gaming, comics and the movies and TV's show that spawn from them with unique perspective, from the minds of three very different gamers. SCS is a crew of three friends who love chopping it up about games and all the media they love and thought, "Hey, we do this all the time anyway so lets do it in a podcast!". Join the Super Co-op Squad as they talk about current gaming trends, upcoming titles, movies & more, and give their (mostly) unbiased opinions on everything from the current state of gaming to which Marvel and DC movies are best! Come and enjoy great banter between great friends about all the topics you love (and love to hate) each week!
- Show Notes (http://scspodcast.com/2017/07/17/SW38) |
- Instagram: (http://Instagram.com/Supercoopsquad/) |
- Twitter: (http://twitter.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Facebook:(http://facebook.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Website: (https://scspodcast.com/) |
- Email: (Contact@SCSPodcast.Net) |
- itunes: (https://pcr.apple.com/id1168799276) |
- GooglePlay (Android): (http://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iuptksoms6jmdj7xhnry4au55du)
- Stitcher: (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-super-coop-squad-podcast)
Support us On: