Episode 05 - Datpostmil Tyler
Tyler's here (with his soft and comforting voice) and we tried to bait him, but he was too smart and, wow this just got out of hand! Tyler discusses his fanboy status of Postmillenialism and Theonomy, Seth agrees and betrays Sean.
Intro: Troy Hubert - Podcast Intro
Outro: Troy Hubert - Podcast Outro
- 00:35 - New Mic
- 01:30 - Introducing Tyler
- 02:00 - When Seth met Sean
- 11:50 - Will you guys homeschool?
- 21:20 - Internet Etiquette
- 22:50 - Sean's thoughts on Homeschool
- 23:45 - Can't trust the government.
- 28:20 - Libertarianish?
- 30:30 - The most important question: Thor vs Nephilim
- 33:00 - Good regulation?
- 36:15 - CRISPR and Pro Life
- 40:30 - Alex Jones and Infowars
- 40:45 - Manipulative People
- 42:51 - The importance of knowing history (Shoutout to Morgan)
- 46:20 - Being a Christian during the current administration
- 47:20 - Aruba's Government, a model for proper regulation?
- 52:26 - Should bathrooms be regulated
- 59:40 - Dumb laws should be unregulated
- 64:25 - Tyler is soft on cake, still prefers pie
- 66:41 - Premillenialism
- 67:16 - A/Postmillenialism
- 68:57 - Suffering in a Postmillenial View
- 72:38 - Theonomy
- 75:50 - Discussing Premillenialism
- 86:26 - Discussing #datpostmil
- 93:39 - Defining All Three
- 98:49 - Seth doesnt like labels
- 100:50 - The Problem with Postmillenialism
- 105:13 - Seth's rant on non-civil arguments
- 109:38 - One last thing about Theonomy
- 113:37 - A redeeming thing about Puritans
- 114:46 - CORRECTION: The Heart Of Man