Episode 4 - Shay
Sean Moss published on
The war on Christmas, tales from the ditch about Chris Farley, Shay's perspective as a military Chaplain, and a little about Star Wars.
- 00:30 - Welcome Shay!
- 01:00 - Sean and Seth's falling out over Chris Farley
- 04:20 - Where the podcast came from
- 08:25 - Who's winning the war on Christmas?
- 24:45 - Redeeming pagan holiday's as bad as the Apologetics
- 32:00 - Biggie or Tupac?
- 38:45 - Define Poor
- 45:40 - Shay's perspective as a black man in the military
- 53:00 - Experiencing white privelege
- 57:15 - Jumping the Taurus
- 64:00 - Sitting next to Moose
- 67:10 - Shay provides clarity around the state of Veterans
- 70:00 - SUPPORT THE VA!
- 73:00 - Biblical PTSD