The Top 5 Objections to Scrum and Why They are Wrong!
AgileDad published on
Join V. Lee Henson, President and Founder of AgileDad as we explore the top 5 objections to Scrum and how handle each with dignity.
- Too many meetings—we don’t have time! (Scrum events actually SAVE time.)
- We can’t deliver working software in less than one month! (You can if you deliver smaller pieces)
- We have deadlines; we can’t use Scrum! (Scrum increases the probability of meeting deadlines.)
- We need to PLAN! There’s no PLANNING in Scrum. (Scrum Teams actually PLAN more)
- Our management team will never go for it (They might with the right approach)