The Ellory Wells Show
Falling Out of Love with Your Business (And How To Bounce Back) [EWS10]
Building a business can be tough, and it's not always rainbows and sunshine. If you're not surrounded by people who will encourage you, it's easy to fall out of love with your business and get in a funk.
But there's a way to bounce back! Today on the Ellory Wells Show, you'll hear two powerful stories. The first is an unexpected phone call I received from one mastermind client. The other is the story of Derek, who has seen a lot of growth and success in his marketing business, but who needs a little encouragement and refocusing.
Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur, or you're just getting started, I have no doubt you'll be able to connect with this episode and learn something along the way. Enjoy!
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How to say no to some things
- Falling out of love with your business
- Outsourcing to lessen the workload
- How to increase your revenue
- Maximizing your time
- Overcoming being overwhelmed
- What to do when you don't know what to do
- Taxes and forming an LLC
- Finding like-minded people
- Attend: Thrive: Make Money Matter
- Read: Identifying Your Avatar Worksheet
- Read: The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Read: The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Read: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Do: 72 hour time audit