The Disney+ and Mandalorian Super Spectacular Special
In this episode, Anne and Matt discuss Disney+ and how Disney is selling your childhood for $6.99 a month (or $70 a year). They'll talk about their user experience, some of the movies and shows they're excited to see, and why they're already fans of the service. The hosts review the first episode of The Mandalorian (both spoiler-free impressions and a spoiler-heavy discussion).
In "What Are You Reading? What Are You Writing?", Anne talks about the Hillary Clinton book What Happened? while Matt discusses Star Wars: Resistance Reborn, the HBO Watchmen show, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Titanfall 2.
- Intro and pet updates: 00:00-10:54
- Disney+ overview: 10:54-33:26
- The Mandalorian (non-spoiler): 33:26- 38:41
- The Mandalorian (spoiler-riffic): 38:41-57:53
- What Are You Reading? What Are You Writing? 57:53-end