The Disney World Vacation Super Spectacular Recap Show
In this episode, Anne and Matt discuss recent trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian.
The bulk of the show concerns the family trip to Disney World, a once-in-a-lifetime vacation that was both incredibly fun and a test of the limits of human endurance. Matt builds a lightsaber and drinks mass quantities of Powerade, Anne rides a scooter, the Adams Brothers almost break a spinning teacup during the Mad Tea Party, and Disney characters invade everything. Also: Star Tours rules, Splash Mountain divides the family, and everyone almost gets trampled during a trying night at the Magic Kingdom.
- Weather and Howard update: 00:00-3:39
- The Rise of Skywalker trailer and speculation: 3:39-23:50
- The Mandalorian trailer and speculation 23:50-32:34
- Disney World trip 32:34-end
Disney World subtopics
- Getting there and Epcot Center: 32:34-51:53
- Magic Kingdom, Day 1: 51:53-1:07:46
- Magic Kingdom, Day 2: 1:07:46-1:34:12
- Animal Kingdom: 1:34:12-1:40:37
- Hollywood Studios, Galaxy’s Edge, and show wrap: 1:40:37-end