The Smart Years
Finding Your Voice
Bybreen Samuels is in conversation with Sarah Jones, the Founder of The Power of 50. She aims to shine the light on people who will not bow to stereotypes. Sarah is finding her voice as she transitions towards writing a new story for her life!
Tune into this episode of The Smart Years to discover the:
- Power in being a middle-aged rookie
- Preparatory steps for portfolio living
- Secret benefit behind building a life mission
- Ways in which confidence recedes and grows
- Purpose of designing your personal curriculum
- Key question to ask if you're ready to make changes.
Quote by Anyaele Sam Chiyson
"Leadership is finding your voice and inspiring others to find theirs. And empowering people and executing actions that make the world a better place."