The Smart Years
The Invisible Staircase To Discover Your Purpose
Bybreen Samuels is in conversation with Donna Clifford, Founder of Divine Inhale. After life in Corporate America, Donna retrained as a, Medical Intuitive, Yoga Teacher and Reiki Master. She was compelled to do so as corporate life was draining her natural intuitive abilities. Donna describes this process as 'getting her Soul sucked out.' Her journey into a metaphysical life was guided by the 'Invisible Staircase'. This process enabled her to discover her purpose in life!
Tune into this episode of The Smart Years to discover the:
- Importance of paying attention to aspects of your personality
- First World problems that keep you trapped behind your mask
- Reason why Donna had to rely on her dog to access her intuition
- Suggested resignation that shredded all aspects of her confidence
- Lessons that came from living through her 'Dark Night of the Soul'
- Road to recovery and the path to the 'invisible staircase'
- Signs that showed life was revealing her mission and purpose
- Authentic way to develop your self-leadership capacities
- 'How to' way to prepare for portfolio living in our fragmented world
- Personal 'big bang' from the Universe that forced her to pay attention
Finding Joe - A film about Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey
Quote of the Day - Joseph Campbell
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that's waiting for us. The old skn has to be shed before the new one can come."