Mike Spinelli, Travis Okulski, Doug Demuro
This week we put too many damned people on mic. Mike Spinelli and Travis Okulski from Jalopnik join us alongside Doug Demuro of Plays with Cars and the rest of the usual crew with a half intoxicated Dan Neil and Blake Rong shouting things at us from the background.
The topics run long and varied on this episode here's the breakdown.
- Jalopnik's Road Trip to Pebble Beach
- Jaguar F-Type & XFR-S
- Lemons newest spectacle the upside down Camaro
- Matt drives a turbocharged Chevy Colorado
- We once again expound on the heaping pile that is the Mercedes G Wagon
- Ridiculous warranty abuse at Carmax
- We discuss John Salley's boner pills
- Travis spent some time in the Hennessey Turbo Ferrari 458
- Travis being the lucky bastard he is also got an Audi RS7 for a week alongside a Porsche Cayman S
- Spinelli regales us with tales of his youth and using a Bitter SC to buy doughnuts
- Stories from the famed Stelvio Pass
- We teach Matt about Klout
- And finally we discuss Wheel of Fortune if it were to be filmed in Wales.