British Motor Show 2022, Sporting Bears, and F1 showdown
UKMotorTalk published on
In this edition of the UKMotorTalk podcast, Mike, Jim and Graham discuss:
- Another Brands Hatch track day in the FiST
- The launch of the British Motor Show 2022 at Farnborough, including how you can get involved if you have a 'modded' car, and the excellent work of Motor Club charity Sporting Bears.
- The final few races of the 2021 F1 season
- ... and the McLaren Audi rumours
- And finally, a charity drive from John O'Groats to Lands End in a Peel P50?!? GoFundMe Track their progress