Scott’s illustrious career as a therapist and performance coach has been dedicated to helping groups and individuals achieve their true potential. He uses his 30+ years experience to help elevate those around him and shares his knowledge often through conferences, workshops, consulting, teaching and mentoring.
• He is the founder of High Performance Inc., now Premiere Performance, a successful multi-disciplinary performance centre based out of Montreal, QC, Canada.
• He has contributed to the success of many influential athletes and organizations in the world of health and fitness and continues to do so.
• He remains a principal leader within the B2Ten foundation.
• He is a regular contributor to Thrive Global.
• He wishes to build a culture of health professionals that excel in human performance solutions.