Date Your Ego, Marry Your Soul - Life Changing Moments with Serafina Salvador
An accomplished ex-banker, dancer, actor and writer - Serafina has worn various hats over the past decade. Her latest successes include being the broadcaster of the popular Date Your Ego Marry Your Soul podcast and authoring a spiritual memoir of her life as a banker. She is also the brains behind spiritual self discovery site www.soulcobbler.com - her creative expression of all that she has learnt and her desire to connect with many such like-minded people.
In this Episode, you'll hear about:
- Finding clarity in a Life is full of greys, (not just black and whites)
- Getting connected with the world better
- Refining our ego
- We choose our parents….!?
- How to better jointly walk the material and spiritual path
- Growing up in a spiritual environment
- Learning from the most ancient tradition on the planet – the Vedic
- The essence of living
- From the Himalayas to the Trading Floor
- The power of mantras à to connect to ones true self in a busy world
- The significance of the Lotus flower in our daily lives – we carry the potential within ourselves.
- The trap of over-achieving and why you shouldn’t get caught
- The importance of “aha” moments
- Diffferent versions of the ego –
- Making friends with frustration & anger as a tool for change
- Say “Namaste” when you get p*ssed off! Namaste goes a long way
- Talk to yourself that you recognise your soul/accept it’s presence
- Replacing every negative thought with a positive one
The Soul Cobbler: https://www.soulcobbler.com/
Date Your Ego, Marry Your Soul Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/date-your-ego-marry-your-soul/id1367494777?mt=2
The Bhagavad Gita: https://www.bhagavad-gita.us/