Writers Group Therapy

Session 126 - Taxes for Creatives with Mike Miller, CPA

Tom Loveman published on

Our guest is Mike Miller, CPA from Cleveland, Ohio, (disclaimer: Mike is Tom's accountant) to discuss what creatives should consider when preparing their tax returns. Including: What qualifies as a creative performer? Do you need an LLC? What's deductible and what's not? What about stimulus checks and more!



Contact Mike Miller at ?(440) 461-4066? or mikeamcpa@aol.com

Tom and Rachanee are NOT certified public accounts and this interview is provided for general informational purposes only. Be sure to check with your own tax professional or irs.gov and your state/local tax offices for specific questions regarding your taxes.

Log in with one of the networks to the right to comment. Cancel