Gene HsuIrvine, CA emechina.us
"My mission is to create an ECOSYSTEM for developing Essential Soft Skills That Matter (ESSTM) and applying them at the intersection of doing business in China"
EME SERVICES ECOSYSTEM
• China Business Advisory & Consulting
• Cross-Cultural Negotiations
• Training Programs & Workshops
• Keynote Speaker & Events
• FREE Online Content (CLD NATION, CLD Podcast, Online Courses, Vlogs, and Lessons)
I’ve spent over 20 years leading people, projects, and cross-cultural teams in APAC and China (from Applications Engineer to Founder and CEO). I’ve taught Cross-Cultural Management at Hong Kong University – Institute of China Business to Chinese business executives and MBA/EMBA students at several universities in Shanghai and the US since 2007. I am as American as football and apple pie, but I am also 100% fluent in Mandarin Chinese, so I fully assimilated into every cross-cultural interaction where I discovered the critical importance of EMPATHY and SELF-AWARENESS as the primary gateways into social acceptance and long-term success.
• China Leadership Dilemmas (CLDs)
• Essential Soft Skills That Matter (ESSTM)
• Cross-Cultural Management TRAINING COURSES (in Chinese and English)
• Mindset for China Business WORKSHOPS
• Cross-Cultural Performance EXECUTIVE COACHING & MENTORING
• Cross-Cultural Performance KEYNOTE SPEAKER