Trust, Communication, + Conflict Resolution - with Titia Niehorster
How do you recognize when your team’s culture is headed for the tubes? How do you resolve the issue when you discover it? And what do you do when there’s a full-fledged bully at work?
In today’s episode, listen as guest Titia Niehorster shares her experience as a mediator and culture coach. In this episode, we talk about:
- Bullies in life and at work
- Psychological safety
- Trust + open communication
- Conflict resolution
- How to identify when a group’s culture is on a downward-trend + what to do about it
ABOUT TITIA NIEHORSTER
Titia is a certified Mediator and coach who has spent over 20 years working with government and corporate organizations to resolve conflict and to build (or rebuild) healthy team culture. She is a mother of six children and also founder of the organization BullyAware and host of the BullyAware Podcast. With BullyAware, she provides coaching for children and parents on how to respond to childhood bullying, and coaching for adults on dealing with bullying in the workplace and building strong relationships at work. Find her at any of the links below!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/titia-niehorster-35411b28
- BullyAware podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bullyaware/id1444685062?mt=2
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aware_bully